ref:I am doing a reseach on animation!!!

ref:I am doing a reseach on animation!!!

Post by Vincent Go » Fri, 20 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Dear Everybody,

Well I am Student from Australia currently doing research on multimedia
animation. Please kindly tell me where can I get those resources on it.
Basically I need to know about the process of animation is liked and how
to incorporate it with computer technology. Please anybody do you know
any site where I can download of a cartoon walking or human walking???
Please help me. Thanks.

Vincent

1. Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions

Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions
for the abilities of those cards, like:
AlphaBlending
Tri-liniear filtering,
TextureMapping,
And more of those 3D features, can anyone help me with these?

Thanx!
Nick.

2. ANN: BspSolid v1.01

3. Am I doing this right?

4. Eliminate Secret Data Now - 1 7r a78npj h2

5. What am I doing wrong?

6. Inventor Highlight box

7. Project getting underway, am I doing it right?

8. what am I doing wrong?

9. Am I doing this right?

10. EGA Pages: What Am I doing wrong??