NEW Web site: 3D Skyline Models AxisMedia Inc.

Post by mik » Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:00:00

NEW Web site:        3D Skyline Models          AxisMedia Inc.

This is a new company specializing in 3D city models.  They have the
world's largest collection of 3D city models.  The site has numerous cool
preview renderings of many cities.  This is a temporary site.  Check it
out.

--
Please remove the "01010" in my e-mail address to reply.  This is to
prevent spam mail.

Post by Brian Pettet » Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> NEW Web site:        3D Skyline Models          AxisMedia Inc.

> This is a new company specializing in 3D city models.  They have the
> world's largest collection of 3D city models.  The site has numerous cool
> preview renderings of many cities.  This is a temporary site.  Check it
> out.

Ok...  color me intrigued.  Now what's the URL?

--

   Brian Pettett

   Spam filter in place!  Remove the... well,
   you know... in my address to respond by e-mail.

NEW Web site: 3D Skyline Models AxisMedia Inc.

Post by Peter Brown » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I assumed the address was http://www.axismedia.com/ but you need a password
and user id...

Post by mik » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I assumed the address was http://www.axismedia.com/ but you need a password
> and user id...

Sorry, here is the site:
http://www.skypoint.com/~jperry/axismedia.html

--
Please remove the "01010" in my e-mail address to reply.  This is to
prevent spam mail.

NEW Web site: 3D Skyline Models AxisMedia Inc.

Post by mik » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> NEW Web site:        3D Skyline Models          AxisMedia Inc.

> This is a new company specializing in 3D city models.  They have the
> world's largest collection of 3D city models.  The site has numerous cool
> preview renderings of many cities.  This is a temporary site.  Check it
> out.

here is the URL
http://www.skypoint.com/~jperry/axismedia.html

--
Please remove the "01010" in my e-mail address to reply.  This is to
prevent spam mail.

NEW Web site: 3D Skyline Models AxisMedia Inc.

Post by mik » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

NEW Web site:        3D Skyline Models          AxisMedia Inc.

This is a new company specializing in 3D city models.  They have the
world's largest collection of 3D city models.  The site has numerous cool
preview renderings of many cities.  This is a temporary site.  Check it
out.

http://www.skypoint.com/~jperry/axismedia.html

--
Please remove the "01010" in my e-mail address to reply.  This is to
prevent spam mail.

1. NEW Web site: 3D Skyline Models AxisMedia Inc.

NEW Web site:        3D Skyline Models          AxisMedia Inc.

This is a new company specializing in 3D city models.  They have the
world's largest collection of 3D city models.  The site has numerous cool
preview renderings of many cities.  This is a temporary site.  Check it
out.

--
Please remove the "01010" in my e-mail address to reply.  This is to
prevent spam mail.

2. **Prepress Training

3. fingerprint algorithm

4. Gradient Caption Bar

5. *NEW* 3D Animation Web Site (downloadables, modeling, 3DS, ...)

6. Image Blur

7. New 3D Web Site - Pixel 3D for Windows Info

8. new web site for models & converters

9. New 3D Web Site - Pixel 3D for Windows Info