Post by Pang F » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:44:51

Is there any free code showing how to load and animate 3ds files in BCB (or
Delphi/Kylix)?

What I do mean by "animation" is that; Assume we have a car model consist of
four wheels and a car body  objects (wheel1,2,3,4 and body)  and what I
would like to do turn any wheel independently.

Pang Fu

Is there any free code showing how to load and animate 3ds files in BCB (or
Delphi/Kylix)?

What I do mean by "animation" is that; Assume we have a car model consist of
four wheels and a car body  objects (wheel1,2,3,4 and body)  and what I
would like to do turn any wheel independently.

Pang Fu

2. VT220 char set redefine, vt220 pictures?

3. silly query: Cow algorithm?

4. gpb 36: Thanks to all involved!

5. Partial loading of BMP (or JPG) in BCB/Delphi/Kylix

6. WANTED : UNGL graphics utility

7. looking for bcb component for loading 3ds files

8. BCB and Kylix C++ compatible OpenGL Component

10. want to port ImageMagick to Delphi / Kylix