Kiki's delivery service..

Post by Alan » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:11:16

Hey..this film is great.  Is it all trad. animation or is any CG?

Thanks
Alan

Kiki's delivery service..

Post by David Swi » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:19:45

> Hey..this film is great.  Is it all trad. animation or is any CG?

> Thanks
> Alan

Remarkably, it's all traditional animation. All the beautiful effects
with flocks of birds and crowds of people were drawn by hand and put
together with just the traditional compositing tools of cel animation.

Bear in mind the film was made in 1989, before digital editing and
effects were at all practical.

- Swifty

Kiki's delivery service..

Post by Motion Portio » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:02:09

Indeed a great animated film. No CG, all hand drawn back in late 80s.

victor
www.motionportion.com

> Hey..this film is great.  Is it all trad. animation or is any CG?

> Thanks
> Alan

1. Outsource your Project -- Web services,Ecommerce,Flash intros Presentations, CBT's,WBT's

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings and regards!

DigitalDreams are a Indian Based Web Services Company with a passion
for designing...we are very much familiar with all the three kinds of
Designs in the world namely US/Europe, Gulf and Oriental modes.

Kindly hit http://www.edigitaldreams.net and know more about us.

The expertise of ours and the projects of yours will be a deadly
combination for a great economical growth for us. Outsource your
projects to make more money and grow faster...

digital dreams have clients all over the world.  We have thorough
knowledge of all the Target audience - Research is a continuous
process in Digital Dreams...

With these outsourcing profitability we can be your Offsite
Development Center for you.

Outsource -Web Designing in Flash, Html ,Banner Ads with Flash ,Gif's
,Website Promotions, Flash Presentations, CBT's,WBT's, Ecommerce.

lets Associate and Prosper!

Cordially
Suresh Govi
Digital Dreams

http://www.edigitaldreams.net
phone: 6565633 , 98400 96791

2. Printing with MacGhostScript?

3. Outsource your Project -- Web Services,Ecommerce,Flash intros / Presentations, CBT's,WBT's

4. TIFF's in background

5. 9/27 Bay Area ACM/SIGGRAPH Meeting. Limits of Perception.

6. Download Current WINAPPS at Zippo's News Service

7. What is this .GL file?

8. Adobe's PDF File creation service now for FREE

9. Apple's Service Strategy for the AppleVision Monitors