New prices for graphics software. HAHAHAHA!

New prices for graphics software. HAHAHAHA!

Post by Ian Skinne » Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:00:00

If your stupid enough to believe this trash then you deserve to loose
you money to him .. what a joke , these guys get dumber by the posting
..

--
...IAN SKINNER
...EGO A.D.
...ON. CAN.
...Animation & Post Production
...Output services available
...http://www.egoad.on.ca
...egoad.on.ca
...NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER(S) and Chiba Monkeys:
...Pursuant to US Code,
...Title 47, Chapter 5,
...Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited
...commercial e-mail & useless drivel sent to
...this address is subject to a download and
...archival fee in the amount
...of $500 US(yeah like that will ever happen)
...a boot to the head
...caber in the skull
...and other sundrie nastiness.....

New prices for graphics software. HAHAHAHA!

Post by Boris Kog » Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Ian,

I read your previous post to Andrey "Andy" Podobed. But I gues I was
to greedy to listen. I negotiated a price for 3D Studio MAX, and sent
him my money. My only saving grace was that I sent it through my VISA
Platinum card.

When the painful realization, that I had been taken, set in, I sceamed
and pleaded and thretened, until they finaly gave me my money back.

How can we posibly eradicate this vermen? Any sudgestions are welcome.

Boris

>If your stupid enough to believe this trash then you deserve to loose
>you money to him .. what a joke , these guys get dumber by the posting
>..

>> Eric Company presents:

>> SoftImage Products

>> SoftImage v3.8 SP1 (NT and SGI)
>> Price: $3,999.00 USD AVAILABLE ONLY ONE WEEK
>> After will be $4,995.00 USD

>> SoftImage Eddie v3.5 SP1
>> Price: $2,200.00 USD

>> SoftImage Toonz v4.2
>> Price: $2,100 USD

>> KINETIX Products

>> 3DS MAX v2.5 (NT)
>> Price: $1,700.00 USD

>> Character Studio v2.0 (NT)
>> Price: $1,050.00 USD

>> ALIAS WAVEFRONT Products

>> MAYA v1.0 (NT/SGI)
>> Price: $5,155.00 USD

>>  Modules for MAYA
>>   - Maya Artisan (SGI only)
>>     Price: $2,100.00 USD
>>   - Maya FX (SGI)
>>     Price: $2,100.00 USD
>>   - Maya PowerModeler (SGI)
>>     Price: $2,100.00 USD
>>   - Maya Live (SGI)
>>     Price: $2,100.00 USD
>> Also
>> Power Animator (SGI/NT)
>> Alias Renderer (SGI/NT)
>> StudioPaint 3D (SGI Only)

>> Note have Media Studio and Studio series now. But try to get in future.

>> AVID Products (available for your request)

>>     Avid Masquerade
>>     Avid Marquee
>>     Avid TransJammer AVX
>>     Avid Media Illusion
>>     Avid Matador
>>     Avid Elastic Reality
>>     Avid Abekas Driver
>>     Avid Image Independence
>>     Avid LFX

>> Only for serious partner please.

>> Reply by e-mail if you have interest.

>--
>...IAN SKINNER
>...EGO A.D.
>...ON. CAN.
>...Animation & Post Production
>...Output services available
>...http://www.egoad.on.ca
>...egoad.on.ca
>...NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER(S) and Chiba Monkeys:
>...Pursuant to US Code,
>...Title 47, Chapter 5,
>...Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited
>...commercial e-mail & useless drivel sent to
>...this address is subject to a download and
>...archival fee in the amount
>...of $500 US(yeah like that will ever happen)
>...a boot to the head
>...caber in the skull
>...and other sundrie nastiness.....

New prices for graphics software. HAHAHAHA!

Post by Ian Skinne » Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:00

.ru  & .es extensions they don't seem to give a shit what happens . i
guess that's what happens when you live in a 3rd world country ,
formerly a world power ... no one cares . Your best bet to save others
is to keep doing this to warn people . As I stated before if your dumb
enough to go for it then your going to get burned . At least you planned
ahead with a few safety nets . If there was some way to revoke the Lic.
of the ISP's for allowing this to happen even after they have been told
, that would solve allot of this , trouble is , it's probably the very
people that run the ISP that are doing it ... poland seems to be on the
ball with cracking down on this , I've nailed 3 people there I have the
direct number to the state anti piracy unit , or whatever they call it
in polish .. another bad place for not giving a *what goes on from
their ISP is Italy . not only do they not care but they are very rude in
response which leads me to the conclusion that kickbacks and/or some of
the people working there are in to the warez scams .

> [...]

> >...this address is subject to a download and
> >...archival fee in the amount
> >...of $500 US(yeah like that will ever happen)
> >...a boot to the head
> >...caber in the skull
> >...and other sundrie nastiness.....

--
...IAN SKINNER
...EGO A.D.
...ON. CAN.
...Animation & Post Production
...Output services available
...http://www.veryComputer.com/
...egoad.on.ca
...NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER(S) and Chiba Monkeys:
...Pursuant to US Code,
...Title 47, Chapter 5,
...Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited
...commercial e-mail & useless drivel sent to
...this address is subject to a download and
...archival fee in the amount
...of $500 US(yeah like that will ever happen)

1. New prices for graphics software. HAHAHAHA!

[...]

2. Finding/fixing bugs in BSP compiler...

3. New prices for graphics software with dilevery warrantly.

4. MAX books from NRP

5. New prices for graphics software.

6. How to project a vertex onto a plane ?

7. New prices for graphics software with dilevery warrantly.

8. Amazing Software Needs You To Beta Test New Consumer Graphics Software