FLI-Maker for UNIX (SparcStation)

Post by Joerg Delk » Wed, 17 Mar 1993 23:15:37

Hi!

I'm searching for a FLI-Maker under Unix.  Maybe something like the DTA for DOS.

Any suggestions?

1. fli maker under unix (or C source for one)

I am searching for a public domain fli maker to run under unix. Is there
anything like this ? DTA is nice, but only works on PC's. If not I can
try to port one to unix, that is if anyone is prepared to send me the C
source codes of a fli maker.

Cheers, Dirk

Rhodes University Grahamstown                   South Africa

2. Icon capturing program for win 95?

3. Unix FLI maker wanted

4. WTB:3D LAB RAT MESH FOR 3D STUDIO

5. new FBM2FLI (unix FLI maker) uploaded

6. Animate _YOUR_ 3d Images on a Web Page : Clocks with shapely hands ( Collaboration )

7. FLI/FLC maker (like DTA) for UNIX?

8. fli maker for unix

9. .fli maker for UNIX

10. Unix movie maker?