24bit Animation Format needed

Post by Rob Bair » Sat, 27 Nov 1993 19:47:48

Hi, Im looking for a format in which to encode some 24bit images
I've produced.

Ideally, this format would be well documented and drivers would
exist for the X11 or SGI platforms.

Thanks for any information!

Rob.

1. 24Bit Animation Formats

Hi, I've been looking all day for specs on any 24bit animation format.
The only specs I've found were for the .FLI format.  Unfortunately
this only compresses 8bit images.

I came across the term 'FLC' format but cannot find any documentation
for it.

In desperation, I looked at a 24-8bit quantizer which can't execute
on my pc because of huge array requirements.

Does anyone know of any animation format the encodes 24bit images?

Looking forward to any replies.
Rob.

2. Hardware Lock problem

3. need 24bit TARGA file format decoder/info regarding

4. Lightwave price change!

5. 16BIT OR 24BIT ANIMATION

6. glBindTexture and rendering into GLXPixmap

7. 16bit or 24bit animation fort.

8. Looking For 24bit Animation Software (PC)

9. TGA -> 24bit animation

10. 24bit Animation Package

11. 24bit animation (sun|sgi)

12. need bva and bvh animation format specs