what is a good playback/2D animation program?

what is a good playback/2D animation program?

Post by eolym.. » Wed, 16 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I want to get into playback animation, you know to stuff you see in
the star trek shows, seaquest, etc. and I was wondering what is a good
2d animation program.
i was thinking of DPAINT which is a great program but is on the Amiga
platform.  Is there a comparable program for the intel systems that
will do the same type of animations.

thz.
Nigel

Post by David Johns » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> I want to get into playback animation, you know to stuff you see in
> the star trek shows, seaquest, etc. and I was wondering what is a good
> 2d animation program.
> i was thinking of DPAINT which is a great program but is on the Amiga
> platform.  Is there a comparable program for the intel systems that
> will do the same type of animations.

I'm not exactly sure what type of 2-D animaiton you have in mind, but
Adobe After Effects and related plug-ins can do wonders.

what is a good playback/2D animation program?

Post by Shinsuke Ohshim » Sun, 04 May 1997 04:00:00

animo is an apprication running on NeXT.
It' the coolest app for 2-D animation.

1. What is a good playback/2D animation program?

I want to get into playback animation, you know to stuff you see in
the star trek shows, seaquest, etc. and I was wondering what is a good
2d animation program.
i was thinking of DPAINT which is a great program but is on the Amiga
platform.  Is there a comparable program for the intel systems that
will do the same type of animations.

thz.
Nigel

2. Wanting to be an OpenGL programmer

3. what is a good playback/2D animation program?

4. Who still has

5. Best 2D/3D-Animation-Programs?

6. How to use alias\wav footsteps plug-in?

7. Good program for 2d animation?

8. Help with Iomega

9. Need Best 2D Animation Program

10. Best 2D animation program?

11. Good 2D Animation Program For PC?

12. I am looking for a 3D animation program

13. HELP: I need 2D program easy to use and with good results