Use 3D Studio Max? Problems with bones..

Use 3D Studio Max? Problems with bones..

Post by @ » Sat, 24 May 2003 02:56:49

Hi.  I'm using 3D Studio Max which is a computer animation program.  And I'm
having problems with the bone structure, and when I try to move the joints
sometimes it won't animate and warps all over the please.

Could I get help with the bone structure in 3D studio?  Thanks.

Use 3D Studio Max? Problems with bones..

Post by Herve » Sun, 25 May 2003 12:38:37

Quote:> Hi.  I'm using 3D Studio Max which is a computer animation program.

You should ask this question on the NG:
comp.graphics.packages.3studio
or #3dsmax (IRC)

Herv -

Use 3D Studio Max? Problems with bones..

Post by Charlene Rus » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:39:58

Did you try adjusting the points of the envelope after assigning the bones
to the object?

-Charlene Russ
Introduction to 3D Studio Max
http://www.eclecticacademy.com

Quote:> Hi.  I'm using 3D Studio Max which is a computer animation program.  And