.FLI -> Mpeg, or .AVI

Post by Geoff Wheel » Sat, 01 Apr 1995 04:00:00

  Could someone please let me know of any converters to change
an .FLI  to Mpeg or .AVI. I would like to use my 3Dstudio animations
along with video that I am manipulating in windows.

Please Email me with any information that may be of help.
Thanks in advance.

Geoff

1. FLI->MPEG->Quicktime->AVI???

James, the AVI editor that comes with Video For Windows will read in FLIs
and then spit the out as AVI I believe. It's been a while since I did
this but I am pretty sure it works.

If that doesn't work, you can spit out the FLI as numbered .bmp files
using NUMPIC with AutoAnimator Pro and then read them into the AVI
editor.

T. Lee Kidwell

Communication & Exhibition Services

2. ViewKit: Which Newsgroup???

3. Tlist and Bitmaps Causing AV

4. Macromind -> FLI,MPEG,AVI, etc

5. Laser cutter

6. HELP PLEASE Need AVI >>>>>>>>>>>> FLI

7. Application distribution

8. ***NEED HELP**** AVI >>>>>>>>>>> FLI

9. Avi ---> Mpeg or Fli/Flc ----> Mpeg

10. MPEG ->> AVI