Beyond the Mind's Eye

Post by Curt Mill » Tue, 23 Mar 1993 23:41:24

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information

1. Beyond the Minds Eye

: I rented a video composed of computer graphic shorts called (I believe)
: "Beyond the Mind's Eye".  After seeing it I was in awe at the quality of
: rendering, fluid animation, and the complexity of the modelling.  Does
: anyone know what kind of organizations do these shorts?  I don't remember
: any of the names.  Also, is the software they use custom developed by
: them or by a major CG soft developer (i.e. Alias), or specific favorites
: [packages] of the industry?

That's the right title.  There are several others, such as The Mind's Eye,
and a new one whose title I forget.  Anyway, I don't know about ALL of the
animation, but I was watching a (VERY impressive) demo tape for Autodesk's
3d Studio, which included some of the animation from one of the videos.  So,
there's part of an answer.

Damian Frank      "Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and

                   You cannot shirk this and be a man."   -Mark Twain

2. Join 3D and Animation Artists for a Chat

3. Graphics software used in Mind's Eye

4. HELP! 3d rotations.

5. WANTED: The Mind's Eye

6. Rotating Logos / Text - Beginners question

7. "Mind's Eye" images

8. New Renaissance Font - Alleghieri

9. Mind's Eye Series

10. FA : The Mind's eye experience Comp Anim 3 videos

11. Gate to the minds Eye..

12. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN'T READ MY MIND