Please Criticise this...

Post by osma » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:35:42

Hello people.
This is a bit of flash animation.
I would like to know where to go from here.
Does it look finished?
Should there be a bit more 'animation'...eg: fancy entrances.
Is there such a word as...oxydiaribonucleicacid?
Why did I spend 3 days on this?

Its an intro for a documentary...so it doesn't need to make sense.
There may be text in there somewhere when I finally put it to use.
What is the best way to get an swf to DV?
The 4:1:1 compression makes the flash look horrible on TV...colour
bleeds, * edges...white BGs going 'yellowy'.
Its enough badness to make me stop doing this alltogether.

Please Criticise this...

Post by osma » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:13:54

oh yeah...
www.chameleonmoments.com/harmony.swf

Please Criticise this...

Post by DruNo » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:49:48

Have no idea what it all means, but from an animators point of view the lip
syncin' looks very good.   There could be more in the way of body movement
and such but that is my opinion.  But other then that it looks good.

Quote:> Hello people.