sci-fi rock opera

Post by giovann » Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:47:18

Hello-

We are looking for someone to do the 3d animations required for the
performance of a sci-fi rock opera we've written.  We have performed the
piece twice thus far, enabling us to flesh out the music, lyrics and
storyline.  Now we are looking to add the animated scenes which will help
move the story along by giving the audience the visuals they need that could
not otherwise be provided to them by live stage action (e.g. scenes in
space).

Unfortunately since we're just starting out we don't have money!  So the
person we're looking for is someone who may be willing to negotiate on other
terms:

Future compensation
Trade of services - have any projects that need an original musical score?
Adverti*t - We're not above plastering your name and likeness on
everything!

If you're interested in finding out more about the show you can checkout the
website at:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

If you're interested in this project and want to chat, email me at:

Regards

1. SCI-FI Textures Beams In Friday!

We've just received word from High Command that the cargo cruisers
(containing our huge shipment of SCI-FI Textures) are dropping out of
light speed in preparation for Earth orbit.  Our droids calculate that
SCI-FI Texture CDs will be beaming into our warehouse on Friday.

Don't forget, this is your last chance to grab a FREE copy of Movie
Models.  Be the first in your galaxy to get SCI-FI Textures - reserve
yours today!

   <http://www.sharbor.com/products/MARN0800005.html>

(Sorry, couldn't resist ...)
Jeffrey D. Hoffman                     http://www.sharbor.com
Safe Harbor Computers
W226 N900 Eastmound Dr.                Call us:  800-544-6599
Waukesha, WI 53186                     Fax:      414-548-8130
"Save up to 75% on digital video, 3D, and graphics products."

2. Abstract 3D knot graphics

3. New Sci-Fi graphic

4. Freelance

5. If you like sci-fi art check out my page

6. Debabelizer help needed!

7. Awesome Sci-Fi Art - partynut.gif (1/1)

8. sci-fi-movie to watch

9. sci-fi art

10. 3D spaceships and other Sci-Fi and weird stuff

11. New Sci-fi Graphic

12. 3D animator needed for low budget Sci-Fi film