into animation?

Post by AJst » Thu, 20 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm currently working with a friend to start a (serious) game review
magazine and we're in need of an experienced animater (AVI) to work with
us in creating a few animations for the front end which has been designed.
If you are an experienced animator with a little game * in you and
some free time please respond and i'll be glad to discuss further details
with you including sending you a copy of the interface.  I guarantee you
this will be an interesting and fun project!
Please be aware that we are not in this for the money, if you know what I
mean :)

Thanks,
AJ

P.S. Please reply only if you are serious.