AD: New XSI Training Series

Post by Will Mende » Mon, 02 Jun 2003 04:49:13

3DTutorial.com has just announced the availability of a new XSI Training
Series entitled XSI Production Solutions and Tips by Bernard Lebel.  This
series (close to 13hrs of material) has a try before you buy option so come
take
a look at http://www.3dtutorial.com

Will Mendez
Mmmm...XSI
www.xsibase.com
www.xsimontreal.com

1. DFW Lightwave Training - AD

David Johnson will be offering another in his series of Lightwave 3D
classes in the Dallas - FtWorth area on August 17th.  The class as
proposed will be an Intro to LW5.0 for those already familar with
earlier versions.  If you would be interested in a real introductory
class (ie, for those of you new to LW altogether) let me know and I
will get back to about setting one up.  I am planning a series of
classes for the fall for people interested in trying to make the jump
from "hobbiest" to free-lance or full-time animator.  These classes
will focus on real world / real job problems including:
breaking a job down, putting together a bid/proposal, dealing with
client supplied art, etc. I have a hands on calss of this type
scheduled for 7/20 (I know,  that's pretty short notice) that still
has 2 spots left. It starts at 9am on Sat 7/20 and will run approx
till 5:30pm.

Anyone interested can email me at :

or Call voice at:(214)526-3080 days

Thanks,

David Johnson

2. Ray Traced Bounding Spheres

3. Total training series

4. Max framerate on Indigo2

5. 3D Apprenticeship training series for Maya

6. Resume

7. Help! Combining several images into one big jpeg image?

8. new xsi page

9. new 3d XSI page

10. Ad, New Web site, FREE images

11. AD: New Data Visualization Conference