Home Page

Post by Optical » Sat, 15 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Check out my new home page at

http://www.inch.com/~opticals

Supporting 3D Studio, Music & audio for Animations

etc...

We are in New York

Thanks

Does anyone have a counter program to tell you how many people
visited your page. I see there are a few when I did the search but it
seem to be a custom thing specific for that server/page. Not sure
though, thank you.

Visionary Graphics
Where 3D Becomes Reality!

1. My home page

Hi All!
I've created my home page:
http://hp1.oea.ihep.su/~obukhov
You can find there my old slightly modified pictures for POV-Ray competition,
absolutely all sources, some 3DStudio pictures and animation. Slow connection
to Internet is the only problem. If anybody would be so kind to place my page
somewhere in USA, I'd appreciate such support.
Thanks for visit.
Gena.

2. Availability of DXF->RIB and OBJ->RIB

3. home page title done in povray

4. FS:PAR CARD AMIGA

5. Home page for PCG version 2 downloading

6. we need graphics people

7. Danimation Home Page

8. Home page updated, new 3D sources!

9. Home pages and hair