Human face modeling tutorial! (for AM)

Post by Jeffrey A L » Tue, 30 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi fellow animators,

I'd like to announce the completion of my short tutorial on how to build
human heads and faces.  This tutorial only caters to one software package:
Animation Master.  So if you have Animation Master or MHA, and if you're
having trouble with spline modeling, check out my web pages

http://www.columbia.edu/~jal18

This tutorial will NOT teach you how to use AM.  You must already know your
way around the program.  What I hope this tutorial will help you out with
is the techniques of spline modeling.  Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of you
AM users rather have a tutorial on how to USE AM, but I'm lazy, and that's
boring!

Hopefully, others will also contribute their knowledge for this great
program.  Anyways, check out The Killer Bean while you're there!
... and don't forget Xemo...  :)

Any questions, just ask.

Jeff Lew

1. finite-element model of the human face?

Does anyone know where I can get a finite-element model (or references to) of
the human face? This is something like a wireframe model of the face where
each edge has some dynamic properties associated to represent facial muscles.
I'd appreciate any responses. Thanks.

         Jonathan Lim              Computer Vision Research Group

2. Bounding box of an arc

3. parametric models of human faces

4. Upgrading???

5. Wanted: polygon models of human faces/heads

6. FREE Container Model

7. WHAT IS THE EASY WAY TO MAKE A 3D MODEL OF PICTURE OF HUMAN FACE

8. Recessed monitor

9. Human Face Model.....Help!!!

10. Free Human Face/Body Model?

11. Parametric modeling of human faces

12. Human Face Model in OpenGL

13. finite-element model of the human face?