Canadian computer animation TV special

Post by Mark Mayerso » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

This is directed at people in Canada or who have access to Canada's YTV.

Monster By Mistake, a half hour computer animated TV special, will be
airing on YTV on Saturday, October 26, at 5:30 Eastern time.  It's a
co-production between Catapult Productions and Cambium Film & Video.
The show was done entirely with Prisms software on SGI platforms.

The story concerns an 8 year old boy who accidentally gets mixed up in a
magic spell.  Whenever he sneezes, he turns into a monster. His big
sister
and the ghost of a jazz musician try to help him out of his predicament.

The show features the voices of Corey Sevier, Hillary Goldhar, Bill
Colgate,
Len Carlson, Howard Jerome and Daniel Desanto.  It was produced by Kim
Davidson and Arnie Zipursky, written my Mark Mayerson and Davidson and
directed by
Mayerson.  Robert D.M. Smith was art/technical director.

Since we're currently working towards turning Monster By Mistake into a
series, we're very interested in audience feedback.  If you watch the
show,
I invite you to email me your comments (good or bad).  If you have
questions
or a topic that are appropriate to this list, you can include them here.

We'll have a website that should be in place by Saturday.  It's
www.MonsterByMistake.com.  Drop around if you get the chance. Thanks
for listening and I hope you tune in.

1. Canadian Computer TV Special

We have a website that you can visit. It's www.MonsterByMistake.com.
Drop around if you get the chance. Thanks for listening and I hope you
tune in.

2. Gimp Script-Fu logo samples available

3. Special Offer for Computer Illusion in Film and Tv

4. Corel WP8 Service Pack4?

5. Computer Animation in TV

6. capture the screen by windowing or lassoing

7. Computer Networks - Special Issue on Protocol Animation

8. PS 3.05 and 5. color

9. CANADIAN comparison shopping tool for computers

10. CANADIAN computer shopping guide

11. HELP: A special "TV" look