Martian vs Cow - Who will win?...Only you can decide!

http://www.soulis.co.uk/animations/martianvscow.htm

Post by Heh? » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:02:07

> Martian vs Cow - Who will win?...Only you can decide!

> http://www.soulis.co.uk/animations/martianvscow.htm

makes me sorta feel like I just looked at my 3rd grade friend's drawings
of nekkid wimin....

Martian vs Cow - Who will win?...Only you can decide!

Ah sure would like copy of them drawings, Jim Bob... ;-)

Post by Heh? » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:25:56

> Ah sure would like copy of them drawings, Jim Bob... ;-)

>>>Martian vs Cow - Who will win?...Only you can decide!

>>>http://www.soulis.co.uk/animations/martianvscow.htm

>>makes me sorta feel like I just looked at my 3rd grade friend's drawings
>>of nekkid wimin....

ah, y'kin mek 'em yursef... just scribble in da hair where thar sun don'
shine.  Then go round backa the skool and have a look see... laugh a lot.

Martian vs Cow - Who will win?...Only you can decide!

Post by Ba » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:58:18

I done got piktures of yo momma with lots of nekkid men lyin' on top of her.

They mek me kinna feel all funny inside...

But ma sister/fiancee don't care for me lookin' at them too much.