How Do I Copy and Paste from My Software?

How Do I Copy and Paste from My Software?

Post by Jaco » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 13:32:56

I am familar with the regular copy and paste commands.

When trying to copy and paste photographs from my HP Photo software
and Adobe Photoshop, though, the copy and paste commands do not work.
I have tried right-clicking on my mouse and the keyboard commands, but
no go.

I have no problem copying and pasting photographs from the Google
Image Search Engine. That works great.

What am I doing wrong?

How Do I Copy and Paste from My Software?

Post by C » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:36:11

Did you try selecting the picture in photoshop?  I don't have
photoshop installed now because of a new hd. I think you use the top
left tool. It looks like a box made of dashes.
Quote:> I am familar with the regular copy and paste commands.

> When trying to copy and paste photographs from my HP Photo software
> and Adobe Photoshop, though, the copy and paste commands do not work.
> I have tried right-clicking on my mouse and the keyboard commands, but
> no go.

> I have no problem copying and pasting photographs from the Google
> Image Search Engine. That works great.

> What am I doing wrong?

1. Copy, paste. Copy, paste. Copy, paste....

Hi,

In L6 is there no way to copy all the keys in a heirarchy for walk cycles
etc?  It appears that the only way to do this is to bring up items one by
one in the graph editor, then select channels one by one, select all the
keys in that channel, copy, click on the last key and paste.   Even being
able to copy more than one channel at a time would be a big help.  Setting
post behaviour to repeat is no good either, because you can't adjust the
animaton over time.  It just repeats for ever and ever... what if I want to
add a jump, or slow it down to a stop?

Please tell me there is a better way to do this, as  I have something like
35 moving parts, usually 3 active channels on each part ... = about 100
copies, selects and pastes... repeat this again twice for a reasonable
length cycle, for a grand total of  300 MANUAL COPIES/PASTES!!!  Multiply
this by the time taken for one copy/paste,  and it adds up to ... BUCKET
loads of time, and a bleeding index finger.   This might be a good time for
me to start drinking coffee....

Thanks for any help,

?h?is

2. GUI for Open Inventor based C++ Program under Linux

3. copying and pasting from CorelDraw (Help!)

4. Welcome to the fastest search engine!

5. Copying-pasting Illustrator graphics as a vector graphic

6. file association problem

7. Cut/Copy/Paste

8. Need DFD builder

9. Aliasing when using copy/paste