Cool animated e-mail greetings messages

Post by IAN SLAT » Thu, 11 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I have found this sight where you can send, by e-mail, some realy
great animated cards/messages. I would highly recomend this servive
to anyone, it can be found at:
http://intergreetings.com

1. Animated Gif in an email message

I'd like to place a gif so that it is active when the recient opens their
email.
Can someone please tell me how this is done.

Patricia Grant
NCR Canada Ltd.
Canadian Proposal & Graphic Design Centre (CP&GDC)
Supporting the TSG & FSG Divisions

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

2. Printing greyscale images ?

3. EMAIL to Microsoft Mail/Quick Mail routing

4. Question About Plotting Applications

5. Free Animated Christmas Greetings

6. OGL in inventor to avoid data replication

7. Animated Electronic Greeting Cards

8. OT: Animated New Years Greetings

9. Preparing an eMail message

10. Quark www site, mailing list email anything

11. Boy this message iis cool !

12. cool 3d version3.5 trial error messages