Wacom Tablet Pin outs needed!please!

Post by Sympatic » Thu, 08 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Could someone please send me the pin out configurations for a Wacom SD
series tablet cable. I've been using it on my mac for years but i bought
a dell and want to use it for texture creation.
Thanks
Geoff.

1. Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ
INSIDE
I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me? I forgot to
mention that I need the drivers for my Win3.1 machine so I can use a lot of
software that I couldn't afford to upgrade (like Maple, Mathmatica, AutoCad,
PhotoShop v4, etc). It was cheaper to keep the old machine.

I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time and
trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
prefer.

Thank You,

132 Brookmeade Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
Ph: 412-367-8996

2. Importing Image Sequence in Quicktime

3. Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

4. Drawing parametric surfaces

5. HELP PLEASE - trying to hook up old VGA monitor - need pin info

6. OPENGL component

7. Wacom tablet advise please

8. IFW2 Textures - Update 4.0

9. wacom tablet advice please

10. need HELP to select software for new Wacom Pen and artZII Tablet

11. Need stylus or puck for Wacom tablet

12. Wanted: WACOM Tablet...Need info for 486 MPC2 System

13. Wacom tablet, mapping portions of the tablet....