Animation-software for X-Windows and MS-Windows or DOS

Animation-software for X-Windows and MS-Windows or DOS

Post by Cock Twi » Fri, 13 Aug 1993 19:25:08

We are looking for animation-software, that is free of charge. We want
animation-software for X-Windows as well as MS-Windows or DOS. The generating
part of the software need not necesserally to be platform-independent, but
the viewing-part has to run on both platforms mentioned above. The animation-
software is used for scientific-data, such as flow-visualisation.
When anyone can advice us, we would be appreciated.

Cock