User groups in SF Bay Area?

Post by John F. McGowan, Ph.D » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I'm trying to locate 3D modelling and animation
user groups in the SF Bay Area, especially the South Bay
around San Jose or Palo Alto.

I've found a Lightwave Group that meets in Milpitas once a
month, but I'm wondering if there are others.  If you know
of any, please e-mail me.

                                        - John

--
John F. McGowan, Ph.D.

Web: http://www.rahul.net/jfm/

1. hunting for user group in SF Bay Area

Hi.  I am trying to find out if there is user group
for Lightwave in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Does anyone know.  Also any general 3D
animation/modelling user groups in the SF Bay
Area.

                          - John
--
John F. McGowan, Ph.D.

Web: http://www.rahul.net/jfm/

2. VC6 & OpenGL problem **URGENT**

3. 3D animation user groups in SF Bay Area???

4. JBIG Compression?

5. SF bay area MH3D users group?

6. Will the Inventor come with NT 4.0?

7. Call for Participants: SF Bay Area Animation Master User Group Jan Mtg

8. OCR and Microtech II no Luck!

9. SF Bay Area Alias Users Group Meeting

10. ALIAS USER GROUP: SF BAY AREA

11. Bay Area: 3DS Users Group?