seeking software advice

Post by Thesle » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 06:47:17

Can anyone recommend software to create a simple line animation along a map
similar to the "Indiana Jones" travel sequence. I'm using a map as a
background and trying to trace a path along a roadway. Camera movement would
be nice but not necessary. I would like to import the sequence to Premiere,
then to CD. I ahve photoshop /Image Ready and I have used Flash, but find
these not flexible enough to create the same effect as Speilberg got. Any
ideas? Thanks in advance. Thesleo

seeking software advice

Post by Motion Portio » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:48:35

> Can anyone recommend software to create a simple line animation along a map
> similar to the "Indiana Jones" travel sequence. I'm using a map as a
> background and trying to trace a path along a roadway. Camera movement would
> be nice but not necessary. I would like to import the sequence to Premiere,
> then to CD. I ahve photoshop /Image Ready and I have used Flash, but find
> these not flexible enough to create the same effect as Speilberg got. Any
> ideas? Thanks in advance. Thesleo

This can be done with any compositing software like Adobe After Effects.
Since Final Cut Pro has compositing capability, it should be able to do
it as well.

Victor
www.motionportion.com

1. Cartoonist-Illustrator Seeks Software Advice

Hello,

I would be grateful for some advice.  I have an Epson scanner
(ActionScanner II), a PC running Windows 95, and a HP deskjet 682C injet
printer.

I want to be able to scan in a cartoon, just a pencil line drawing on
white paper.  I want to be able to color it on the computer, and perhaps
add some text.  I would like to be able to alter it in various ways.

I would like to collect several such drawings and combine them so that
there might be 2-4 per page.  Finally I would like to print a series of
such pages to form a thin book.

Can anyone suggest the appropriate software?

I would prefer to spend less than $200 for the software, if possible.

Thanks a lot,

Mitchell Timin

2. TEXT BOOK on visualization.

3. modeling software advice sought

4. Model One/80 software

5. Seeking advice: Animo software or equivalent

6. Macromedia Director 4.0 manuals needed

7. 3d Beginner seeks advice.

8. Somewhat OT: Sony Monitor Problem

9. HELP! Novice seeks advice

10. Seeking advice on film scanner