Flash tutorial

Post by kaba » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Just got flash, and new to animation?  Does anyone know of a good site
for flash tutorials, or can you recommend a good book.  The book that
came with it is pretty useless.

Thanks so much.

Flash tutorial

Post by ZIG 3 » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00

writes
Quote:>Just got flash, and new to animation?  Does anyone know of a good site

www.flasher.net
--
Doug Young
ZImage Graphics 3D

Flash tutorial

Post by Tayfun Ozturkme » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

http://www.flashzone.com

-Tayfun

Flash tutorial

Post by dann » Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> Just got flash, and new to animation?  Does anyone know of a good site
> for flash tutorials, or can you recommend a good book.  The book that
> came with it is pretty useless.

> Thanks so much.

        Look in the help menu. There are several usefull lessons there. Enough
to get you started anyway.

Flash tutorial

Post by Jeanne DeCarol » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I'm training myself in Flash this summer.  I have some Director
experience, but never learned Lingo.

I like Flash, it's going to take some time to get going, like
a few weeks, but I think it'll be worth it in the long term.
Hopefully, in the next year or two, browsers will include the
flash plugin.  And I'll be ready!  From what I've seen, sites
built with Flash are exciting - much more interactivity - loads
fast - sounds - !!

I purchased a book from Barnes and Noble, which came with
Flash (CD), good for 90 days.

I've searched for newsgroups on Flash, nothing!  The book I have
Flash 3, Creative Web Animation - Darrel Plant/author.  I normally
like to learn an application just by pushing all the buttons, but in
this case, I'm stepping through the lessons - and reading - and
that's helping.

Jeanne

Flash tutorial

Post by Macrome » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hopefully, in the next year or two, browsers will include the
>flash plugin.

Netscape has included it in all downloads for quite some time now. It's been in
all new computers, in all OS CDs, in all browser CDs for a long time. MSIE
doesn't include it in all default downloads, but as a small ActiveX Control it
auto-loads instantly.

The vast majority of consumers can see Flash 3 content already
(http://www.flash.com/survey/), but it will take a little while for the Flash 4
Player to reach that same level of saturation.

Quote:>I've searched for newsgroups on Flash, nothing!

Not on Usenet, true, but if you'll check the Flash Support pages on the
Macromedia site you'll see links to some of the scads of groups....

jd

Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/powersearch.htm
Public forums have first claim on support hours -- for private email,
see Priority Access at http://www.macromedia.com/support/

Flash tutorial

Post by heikki anttil » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

also the free test version you can download has quite good basic tutorials included
some are only some offline. You'll learn the basics in a week.

heikki

1. A Drawing Tutorial and Coloring Line Art in Flash Tutorial

A Drawing Tutorial and Coloring Line Art in Flash Tutorial

I have completed two free tutorials for aspiring graphic artist who want to
understand the basics of graphic design, and the foundation of drawing from
a simple sketch to a professionally completed finished product.

The Tutorials are:

A Drawing Tutorial: - This tutorial covers drawing a samurai figure from a
stick figure (mannequin) to the developing steps to build the figure up to a
fully armored, inked and colored finished product. The tutorial also covers
tips on drawing, scanning, and transforming line art to vector graphics.

http://www.gigglesbyte.com/ironroad/tutorialtwo.html

Coloring Line Art in Flash:- This tutorial covers coloring line art in
greater depth then the first tutorial.  The tutorial covers penciling,
inking, scanning, converting to vector, mid-tones, shadows, highlights,
gradients and transparencies.

http://www.gigglesbyte.com/ironroad/tutorialone.html

Each tutorial is creating in Flash 5.0 and will require the Flash 5.0
plug-in.  You can download a projector version of these tutorials if you do
not use flash 5.0 from the main website.

Feel free to distribute these tutorials, add them to you website, forward
this e-mail to a friend, what you find useful will be useful to someone
else, so share these free tutorials with your community.

If you have any graphic related tutorials, or any good graphic sites, or
would like to submit a tutorial to my site, please contact me at:

Join the growing community and share your art, advice and skills with other
artist, cartoonist, animators, and art fans.

http://www.gigglesbyte.com/phpBB/bb_register.php3?mode=agreement

Any comments or questions:

More tutorials to follow so please bookmark this site:

http://www.gigglesbyte.com/ironroad

Cheers,

            Ian Wilson

            Creator of the Iron Road.

2. writing a modeller

3. TIFF with Huffman compression

4. OpenGL with TNT under NT 4

5. Flash tutorial wanted

6. Paint Shop Pro ????

7. help to find a good flash tutorial on www

8. flash tutorials

9. Flash Tutorials

10. Flash Tutorials??

11. any good flash tutorials?