Turning movies

Post by Joze » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:15:13

Hi

I've got this digital camera. It can record small .mov movies. Now
I've recorded it, but the thing is it's recorded in length, so it has
to be turned 90degrees. Is there a program that can do that?

thanks..

Turning movies

Quote:> Hi

For $30 you can get Quicktime Pro: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/upgrade/