PC CONFIGURATION FOR WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGN

Post by apurva vo » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:23:57

hello people...
              i'm gonna get a new computer which i'll be using for web
designing and graphics.....can any1 please give me a good
configuration of computer that suits both the profession..i'll need
full info i.e including the scanner and graphic cards , monitor
etc....i'm looking forward to buy the best...no problems in budget...

bye

apurva

1. COMPUTER CONFIGURATION FOR GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGNING....

hello people...
              i'm gonna get a new computer which i'll be using for web
designing and graphics.....can any1 please give me a good
configuration of computer that suits both the profession..i'll need
full info i.e including the scanner and graphic cards , monitor
etc....i'm looking forward to buy the best...no problems in budget...

bye

apurva

2. Using a sphere for a head

3. graphic design services, professional web design

4. equation of curve

5. Graphic Design, Web Design service

6. rounded bevels

7. Professional Web Design, Custom Graphic Design Services

8. Help !!!

9. Web design - professional graphic design service

10. web design, 3d animation, graphic design.

11. Professional Custom Graphic Design / Web Design Services

12. Graphic Design, Professional web design

13. Need Web Design services or Graphic Design?