3D Ani Dictionary

Post by James Tichen » Wed, 15 Dec 1993 05:17:26

Hello,

I'm just starting in comp.ani, so a couple questions:

FAQ?

Does anyone know of a 3D graphics and animation dictionary? I work on the PC
at the moment but have every intension of moving up to SGI, but I want to
start figuring out their stuff before I get there - so, I wonder about
rendering and modeling techs I haven't used at the PC level.

Thanks for the help!

James

1. MultiMedia/ 3d ani NG

Hi !
Is there a good newsgroup about multimedia
(especially for Macromedia Director) i can subscribe?
I*m also interested in Mac 3D animation newsgroups.

Pls. also reply 2 me direct,

Thanx in advance,

Cros

2. FS: Lightwave 3D

3. 3D ani software support

4. cmyk to rgb

5. Best PC 3D render/ani

6. converting output from openGL to MPEG format

7. Cool 3D: Gif-Ani. optimizer

8. KPT6 Tutorials?

9. Question on Inventor: purpose of dictionaries in SoManipulator?

10. Comp. graphics dictionary wanted

11. Dictionary by Springer-Verlag

12. PostScript halftone dictionaries

13. Talking Hand Held Dictionary Translator...