Flash mx

Flash mx

Post by Bren » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:49:06



how do you use flash mx
 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Paul » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:11:15



> how do you use flash mx

LoL!

-zip.

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Ba » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:25:03


You use it like this:

http://www.soulis.co.uk/



> > how do you use flash mx

> LoL!

> -zip.

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Q.. » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:27:15



> how do you use flash mx

I don't.

--
Khamba Staring
Disclaimer: me and my employer never agree.
"Noooooooooooooo!" -- Pedro (Excel Saga)

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Ba » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 03:01:57


I never said YOU did.

So how do YOU use it?



> > how do you use flash mx

> I don't.

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Q.. » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:06:38



> I never said YOU did.

You never asked the question either?

Quote:> So how do YOU use it?

I don't. My answer was nothing more than a joke.
If your post was too, sorry, I don't get it. :)

--
Khamba Staring
Disclaimer: me and my employer never agree.
"I want a sitting duck serving as a scapegoat for my guinea pig!"

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Tesselato » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:05:02




> > I never said YOU did.

> You never asked the question either?

> > So how do YOU use it?

> I don't. My answer was nothing more than a joke.
> If your post was too, sorry, I don't get it. :)

So this is the level of user that Kazaa breeds aye?

None for me thank you!

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Ba » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:14:04


Just a vain attempt to promote my website! ;-)


> > I never said YOU did.

> You never asked the question either?

> > So how do YOU use it?

> I don't. My answer was nothing more than a joke.
> If your post was too, sorry, I don't get it. :)

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by Charlene Rus » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 01:07:14


You can either learn on your own,  download some basic tutorials, buy a book
and/or take an on-line class that simplifies the process.  You decide with
learning method/s are appropriate for you.

Good luck,

-Charlene
Creative Animation
http://www.eclecticacademy.com


Quote:> how do you use flash mx

 
 
 

Flash mx

Post by ncc student » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:19:37


I'm Tsika, and live in SA, I'm currently studying graphic & web design my
subjects are FlashT & DreamF. I'm earger to know those two, now i'm asking
how do i get to know them before i could do them in class.

> You can either learn on your own,  download some basic tutorials, buy a
book
> and/or take an on-line class that simplifies the process.  You decide with
> learning method/s are appropriate for you.

> Good luck,

> -Charlene
> Creative Animation
> http://www.eclecticacademy.com



> > how do you use flash mx

 
 
 

1. Paint Shop Pro-Flash Mx

Hi, i was wondering if there is a way, to export your artwork from psp7, to
Flash MX, and still be able to keep the layers active, so not having to
merge them. Thanks in advance.

2. *** Axogon Composer announcement ***

3. Flash MX newsgroup???

4. Alias Eclipse Job Opportunities

5. fade-in in Flash MX

6. illumination maps

7. Flash MX menu question

8. ???___Maya-Rendering____???

9. GF2 MX 400 vs. GF2 MX 200

10. manuals of flash 3 or flash 4 needed

11. Is Macromedia Flash the only way to do Flash

12. Report: When Flash is Good, When Flash is Bad