New Studio: Ark VFX

Post by ArkAnge » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:51:23

Hi,

My name is Andy Turner, I am CG Artist/Director at Ark VFX; a new animation
and effects studio based in the UK.

We are five internationally renowned artist who have recently joined forces
to create a studio which is a combination of truly world class
pre-production and cutting edge CGI. Between us we have worked on such
things as Spiderman, Captain America (Marvel Comics), Judge Dredd, Strontium
Dog, Slaine, Rogue Trooper (2000AD) and produced hours worth of CG animation
for the videogames industry (I-War, Independence war 2, amongst others).

Take a look at our site www.arkvfx.net We will be updating it soon with
tutorials and more content.

Thanks

Andy Turner