TGA, FLI, MPG, and JPG utilities needed for unix/sun

TGA, FLI, MPG, and JPG utilities needed for unix/sun

Post by Geoffrey W Simo » Sun, 08 May 1994 06:32:12

I've looked around a little bit, but these utilities seem hard to find.
The reason I need them is so that I can make animations of pov-ray files
using my universities numerous Suns. However, all I have is the compiled
version of pov-ray which does very little good in the way of saving
disk space. So if there are any of you who know of a tga to jpg converter
or a fli generator or mpg generator, please let me know where the site is.

Thanks,
Geoff Simons