WANTED 3D animators JOBS available

Post by CM » Sat, 18 Mar 1995 01:57:49

Subject: WANTED 3D animators JOBS available
Newsgroups: comp.graphics.explorer
Newsgroups: comp.graphics

IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for 3D computer artists and animators with training
and/or experience in the following areas:

High end 3D software packages such as Softimage, Alias, Wavefront
Autodesk 3D Studio
Motion capture and/or motion control camera techniques
Well-rounded knowledge of SGI, PC and/or Macintosh computer systems

Currently we are looking for talented artists/animators to work on 32-bit
video games including one for Star Trek and one which is a sports game
featuring a recognized international champion.  If you thrive in a hardworking,
creative environment and are a team player, please call!

Please contact and/or forward resumes to:
Marilyn Abbink
(510) 268-1179 phone
(510) 268-0343 fax

--

1. WANTED 3D animators JOBS available

Newsgroups: comp.graphics

IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for 3D computer artists and animators with training
and/or experience in the following areas:

High end 3D software packages such as Softimage, Alias, Wavefront
Autodesk 3D Studio
Motion capture and/or motion control camera techniques
Well-rounded knowledge of SGI, PC and/or Macintosh computer systems

Currently we are looking for talented artists/animators to work on 32-bit
video games including one for Star Trek and one which is a sports game
featuring a recognized international champion.
 If you thrive in a hardworking,
creative environment and are a team player, please call!

Please contact and/or forward resumes to:
Marilyn Abbink
(510) 268-1179 phone
(510) 268-0343 fax

--

2. I need Help - Problem using Clipboard -- Delphi 6

3. gluScaleImage crashes!?!?

4. Job wanted: 3D artist/animator

5. 16:9 on a Mac?

6. new Innovations plugin - vol 5

7. Job Wanted:3D Modeler/ Animator[Canada]

8. Job wanted: 3d artist/animator

9. Job Available: Animator

10. JOB: Northern NJ-Freelance Maya Animator Wanted