Join 3D and Animation Artists for a Chat

Join 3D and Animation Artists for a Chat

Post by Karl S. Erbla » Sun, 14 Dec 1997 04:00:00

On Saturday, December 13, 1997 from
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST
Join other 3D and Animation Artists
for a Live Chat at
http://chat.newaeon.com:8080/~7

All you need is a JavaScript-enabled
browser such as
Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer
3.x and above (4.x versions work best).

Go to the site and register to participate.
We suggest you register prior to the chat.
ArtChat - Discussion and Chat
24 Hours A Day - Everyday!

1. JOIN metaflare-3d-artist pool FOR FREE!!!

To every 3d-artist on the net!

Join "metaflare", the new 3d-artist-pool, now!
Absolutely for free!
Publish your images in a public 3d-art-gallery!

Become a member!

Check out and join "metaflare"

http://www.mordor.ch/paschu

2. need information on video-computer

3. metaflare - join the new 3d artist pool

4. RenderGL and Lw5.5

5. metaflare - join the new 3d artist pool!

6. Return status of 0xff00?

7. integration

8. metaflare - join the new 3d artist pool

9. 3D & Animation Chat - March 8

10. New Artists join the Cave!

11. looking for a 3DMax artist to help us and join our team

12. 3d Rendering and Animation Artist for Programming Group