AVI--->MOV & MOV--->AVI

Post by Moses Deva » Tue, 13 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
    I have a program that I downloaded from the web that can convert .AVI
files to quicktime format .MOV files and viceversa, from .MOV to .AVI .
This program will really help those who need to edit those .avi files but
can't due to its existence in .movv format. I have lost the URL address,
but anyone who would like to have it, either reply back to me on how you
want to get it.

Moses

AVI--->MOV & MOV--->AVI

Post by mai.. » Wed, 14 Feb 1996 04:00:00

>Hi,
>    I have a program that I downloaded from the web that can convert .AVI
>files to quicktime format .MOV files and viceversa, from .MOV to .AVI .
>This program will really help those who need to edit those .avi files but
>can't due to its existence in .movv format. I have lost the URL address,
>but anyone who would like to have it, either reply back to me on how you
>want to get it.
>Moses

there are two programs able to do this conversion, one called trmoov
and the other one called smartvid.

They are both accessible from the net on
http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/public/wos/multimedia/

Have fun !

Greetings,

                    Maico

AVI--->MOV & MOV--->AVI

Post by Frank J. McDonnel » Sat, 17 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I would really love to have it.....With all those who cares!!

Thanks!!

Frank