3D Apprenticeship training series for Maya

3D Apprenticeship training series for Maya

Post by Paul Mikuleck » Fri, 09 May 2003 12:43:12

For those of you who haven't heard, I have recently released a four
part video training series entitled "3D Apprenticeship Training
Series for Maya". This series of video training CDs totals 15 hours
of video training on 9 CDs (also availabe on DVD-ROM). The video
training material is for ...

- Modeling
- UV Mapping and Texturing
- Rigging and Weight Mapping
- Animating and Lighting

... a realistic Elephant using Maya 4.5 or 5.0.

Buy the CD sets individually, or save and purchase the entire set on
DVD-R. For more information please see:
http://www.lostpencil.com/apprentice.html

Cheers,
Paul Mikulecky
Lost Pencil Animation Studios Inc.
http://www.lostpencil.com

"The art of character animation is to try
to catch lightning in a bottle.... one volt
at a time." Brad Bird

1. 3D Apprenticeship training series for Maya

[...]

2. Help on positioning LIGHT0 correctly

3. Total training series

4. Screamer net on one machine?

5. AD: New XSI Training Series

6. tektronix thing

7. 3D Training steps into the future - FREE Training CDs coming soon

8. maya ple and wacom pen?

9. Has anyone seen the Gnomon Maya video series?

10. Maya Training at Gnomon

11. Maya -Training