3DS Max

Post by Horst Haeberl » Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Where can I get a RLE codec which works also in WIN95. The Max RLE
codec is from Autodesk (aasc32.dll) and the RLE (msrle32.dll) codec in
W95 is from Microsoft. So, when I render AVI with the RLE codec I
can't play these files in W95....

Please send me a eMail - copy of your reply!

Horst

1. 3DS max 3.1 >> 3DS max 4.2

Hello

I haven't got either of these fine programs as yet but will soon. I was
about to get 3DS max 3.1 but then saw a book in the bookstore for 3DS max
4.2. How similar are they? If I was to buy the book, how much of it would
apply to version 3.1? Any use?

2. Picture Frames

4. n-arry to binrary tree

5. Help: problem with converting 3ds max animation data to 3ds max ACII file format

6. ansi c and opengl question

7. 3DS MAX R2 <=> 3DS MAX 1.2

8. Boolean on 3D polygonal meshes

9. 3DS R4 to 3DS MAX