.FLI/.FLC -> Win .EXE or small fast FLI/FLC player for Win

.FLI/.FLC -> Win .EXE or small fast FLI/FLC player for Win

Post by Ismail O. Mohamed Sidi » Fri, 21 Oct 1994 21:57:38

Is there available fast FLI/FLC player or generator which makes
windows .EXE file from .FLI/.FLC file ?

I need something that can play animations from floppies.

Ismail

1. Player for FLC/FLI on Win 95

My company has just purchased 3ds-max running on NT.
We are generating 640*480 FLC file for presentation on a high
quality laptop 1024*768 TFT each file is about 100Mb in size.
Can you please tell me if there a player that will play back
this file at full screen resolution?
The laptop is running Win95.
I have tryed producing AVI files but the quality is not
in the same class as FLC even with all the configuration
at best quality.

Thank you.

Regards
Alan Munday

2. Q:How to use Windows Bitmap for "Texture Mapping" ?

3. FLC or FLI 32 Bit Player for WIN'95

4. changes at a|w?

5. Compile your FLI or FLC Files to super-fast EXE files

6. BGI graphics not being supported under windows.

7. Program that converts FLI/FLC files into self playing EXE's

8. batching vb for skins

9. .FLI or .FLC to .EXE Any good program!!

10. conversion of fli,flc to exe

11. HELP ---- FLI/FLC TO PLAYABLE EXE or C CODE

12. REQ: FLI TO .EXE and FLC to screan saver

13. Turn .fli and .flc to .exe?