Anybody know of a functional demo or shareware program that manipulates text

Anybody know of a functional demo or shareware program that manipulates text

Post by Janell Genove » Sat, 30 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hi
Look for KPT Vector Effects for the Power Mac. It works with Freehand and
Illustrator.
I think it goes for about $150. Very easy to use!

--
Sent from Designlink, San Francisco. Design, Graphics, Photo, Portfolios Online.
Modem: (510) 933-9676; (510) 845-4187; (415) 241-9927. Voice: 930-6746

1. Anybody know of a functional demo or shareware program that manipulates text in 3D?

     I hope I am not of topic for this group since I am new to the
comp.graphics.* heirarchy.  I am looking for a shareware or functional
demo program that can manipulate text to 3D and hopefully can use truetype
fonts.  I am working on a web page for a friend and would like to do something
cool with her name (I've seen some 3D rendered text on some home pages and it
looks great).  The only graphics programs that I have are Paint (comes with
Win95) and Lview Pro.  Not much.  If you know of any, I would greatly
appreciate the URL of where I can get it.

Thank you for your kind replies,

Colin Landry

2. exploring the 'Mandelbrot' fractal in realtime

3. Freelance graphic designer looking for work

4. creating clip art

5. Roman architecture files (now ad for Free 3D model CDROM)

6. Anybody Know Of A Free Program...

7. does anybody know of a program [1/1]

8. 3D text shareware / freeware program needed

9. GIFmation 2.0 - Fully functional demo available

10. Shareware for manipulating pcd files?