looking for a logo

Post by PU » Fri, 01 Aug 1997 04:00:00

hi

we are a new left wing politic group named,
Perspektive und Kampf (PUK).

And looking for a new logo!

any ideas
please mail the new logo to us (any format, corel,photoshop, etc.)

thank you

PUK

P.s. we need a copyable, greyscale version, and a colour, brillant
version!

looking for a logo

Post by June Curtic » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> hi

> we are a new left wing politic group named,
> Perspektive und Kampf (PUK).

> And looking for a new logo!

> any ideas
> please mail the new logo to us (any format, corel,photoshop, etc.)

> thank you

> PUK

> P.s. we need a copyable, greyscale version, and a colour, brillant
> version!

Respectfully, the objective of being in this Newsgroup is to share
information, learn new skills, develop our capabilities, solve
problems.  It is not to solicit free work.

June Curtice
Curtice Advertising & Desing

looking for a logo

Post by William Gillila » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>hi

>we are a new left wing politic group named,
>Perspektive und Kampf (PUK).

>And looking for a new logo!

>any ideas
>please mail the new logo to us (any format, corel,photoshop, etc.)

>thank you

>PUK

>P.s. we need a copyable, greyscale version, and a colour, brillant
>version!

PUK,

Checkout our logo package that includes color separated camera-ready
output.  Just go to http://www.logoworld.com and click Prices to checkout
the single color package.

Will Gilliland

                  LogoWorld
    Complete Logo and Webpage Construction

    | Logos | HTML | Shockwave | Animation |
    | CD Mastering |     Flash Scripts     |
            http://www.logoworld.com

looking for a logo

Post by Jim » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> > we are a new left wing politic group named,
> > Perspektive und Kampf (PUK).

> > And looking for a new logo!

> > any ideas please mail the new logo to us (any format, corel,photoshop, etc.)
> > P.s. we need a copyable, greyscale version, and a colour, brillant
> > version!

> Respectfully, the objective of being in this Newsgroup is to share
> information, learn new skills, develop our capabilities, solve
> problems.  It is not to solicit free work.

> June Curtice
> Curtice Advertising & Desing

Personally I love the fact that not only have they made such a *ing
unbelievable request to begin with but that they believe that ideas will
just come pouring in. I guess it should come as no surprise then they have
the balls to request 3 adaptions no less.

Jim M.
(If you really really need to reach me, e-mail me at: jimzmail*AT*usa.net

looking for a logo

Post by Grump » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> hi

> we are a new left wing politic group named,
> Perspektive und Kampf (PUK).

> And looking for a new logo!

> any ideas
> please mail the new logo to us (any format, corel,photoshop, etc.)

> thank you

> PUK

> P.s. we need a copyable, greyscale version, and a colour, brillant
> version!

Looking for a free government overthrow.  Please post in *,
brilliant colour  and not-* greyscale format, readable by any word
processor, (word, WP, etc).

And, reader, the point of MY tirade is that someone who would ask for
the product of my mind for free would probably want to take my
government from me for free, too.

I understand that these news groups are not the place for political
tirades, but the idea of being asked to give away part of my mind for
free made me PUK.

looking for a logo

Post by Bob Ocegued » Sun, 03 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> > hi

> > we are a new left wing politic group named,
> > Perspektive und Kampf (PUK).

> > And looking for a new logo!

> > any ideas
> > please mail the new logo to us (any format, corel,photoshop, etc.)

> > thank you

> > PUK

> > P.s. we need a copyable, greyscale version, and a colour, brillant
> > version!

> Looking for a free government overthrow.  Please post in *,
> brilliant colour  and not-* greyscale format, readable by any word
> processor, (word, WP, etc).

> And, reader, the point of MY tirade is that someone who would ask for
> the product of my mind for free would probably want to take my
> government from me for free, too.

> I understand that these news groups are not the place for political
> tirades, but the idea of being asked to give away part of my mind for
> free made me PUK.

Seems to me they are just applying their left wing philosophy, you know,
the thing about being a community... I'm sure they don't expect to get
anything free from you personally, but there may actually be some people
out there that may actually want to contribute to something like this.
Amazing as it may seem to you, there are people like that.  "Left wing"
does not necessarily mean * revolutionary.

looking for a logo

Post by DreamDa » Wed, 06 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> Looking for a free government overthrow.  Please post in *,
> brilliant colour  and not-* greyscale format, readable by any word
> processor, (word, WP, etc).

> And, reader, the point of MY tirade is that someone who would ask for
> the product of my mind for free would probably want to take my
> government from me for free, too.

> I understand that these news groups are not the place for political
> tirades, but the idea of being asked to give away part of my mind for
> free made me PUK.

WELL SAID!!!!!

Erika

--
<=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=>

Social Security is:
Having a chilled bottle of Champagne in your refrigerator at all times.

<http://www.veryComputer.com/;
<=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=>

looking for a logo

Post by Boon Teck Men » Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello there!!

I am looking for web sites that have free, superbly done buttons and
icons!!
Please give some info on where those sites are.

Thank you in advance!!!!
God bless you.

looking for a logo

Post by Paul N. Le » Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> I am looking for web sites that have free, superbly done
> buttons and icons!!   Please give some info on where those
> sites are.   Thank you in advance!!!!   God bless you.

     http://gewis.win.tue.nl/general/
     http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/2940/
     http://wwa.com/~doobie/animated/info.html
     http://www.xcelco.on.ca/~dmc/
     http://www.dracos.net/slogan/main.htm
     http://thor.vyi.fi/~kgranlun/CreamNet/

looking for a logo

Post by David Edmondso » Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Another site to try is http://www.clark.net/pub/evins/Icons/

--

  "Exalted Master, you told us that the world would end yesterday."
  "My child, it did end yesterday, but you're too sinful to notice."

looking for a logo

Post by BullShifte » Tue, 12 Aug 1997 04:00:00

> > I understand that these news groups are not the place for political
> > tirades, but the idea of being asked to give away part of my mind
> > for free made me PUK.

> WELL SAID!!!!!

> Social Security is:
> Having a chilled bottle of Champagne in your refrigerator at all
> times.

Yes, well it becomes clear where *you* are coming from! It was a query,
not a demand.

B-)
--

              The North Wind made the Vikings

1. Looking for company logo collections

Does anyone know of any other sites with company logo collections like
the Oberon Logo Vault [1]? I've been looking all over the web but they
seem to be impossible to find...

[1]  http://www.vakcer.com/oberon/logos/index.htm

Anders
--
Free webdesign tools reviewed:  http://www.toolreviews.com
    Dropdown Menu Creator: http://dropdown.toolreviews.com/

2. HELP! HEIGHT_FIELDS

3. Looking for Apple logo??

4. error twain drivers on startup PS 7.0

5. Looking for Apple logo

6. FS: Video vision, zip drive, sprint scan

7. looking for a logo

8. Two New Additions

9. LOGOS-LOGOS-LOGOS...

10. Looking for a new logo

11. Looking for a designer of logos/identity

12. looking for animated icons about apple- and microsoft logos

13. Looking for LOGO's