Moving the entire desktop of the monitor display?????

Moving the entire desktop of the monitor display?????

Post by Son » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 14:56:07

Hello eevrybody!

I need to move the entire desktop to the specefied co-rdinate.
The desktop I mean is the entire screen including all AppBars.

I have tried with a small piece of code listed below.

HWND hWnd = ::GetDesktopWindow();//returns a valid desktop handle
 flag = ::MoveWindow(hWnd,RECT DeskCoord,true);

But the function MoveWindow returs false.

MoveWindow function when operated with the HANDLE of an application
window returns true and ends up in moving the specified window.But in
case od desktop it returns false.
Is there any policies to be set prior applying the Move
Window(...)function.

Would anyone suggest me the way of moving the entire desktop would be
of great help.

-Regards,
sonu

1. Moving the entire desktop of the monitor display?????

Hello eevrybody!

I need to move the entire desktop to the specefied co-rdinate.
The desktop I mean is the entire screen including all AppBars.

I have tried with a small piece of code listed below.

HWND hWnd = ::GetDesktopWindow();//returns a valid desktop handle
 flag = ::MoveWindow(hWnd,RECT DeskCoord,true);

But the function MoveWindow returs false.

MoveWindow function when operated with the HANDLE of an application
window returns true and ends up in moving the specified window.But in
case od desktop it returns false

Would anyone suggest me the way of moving the entire desktop would be
of great help.

-Regards,
sonu

2. Tab question

3. Moving animation accross an entire HTML page

4. GLUT popup menu bug on Win95

5. Galileo Video Scan-Convert Entire Display to NTSC?

6. Light Illusion is online!!! Welcome !!!

7. how to draw a moving bitmap on desktop window

8. RGB to CMYK

9. S: Graphical Desktop Example with Object move/resize

10. Multiple monitors on a desktop system?

11. Dual Monitors and Extended Desktop

12. Monitoring Desktop

13. Weather map displayed on a workstation desktop??