Access BBC FTP Servers

Post by Benn » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:46:56

Want to access the BBC FTP Servers?

You need a copy of Ispwich WS_FTP software, then download this ini
file which contains all the password and usernames to access the
server.

Loads of goodies

http://www.geocities.com/ben_suss/WSftp.zip

(its stored in the ZIP file)

Access BBC FTP Servers

Post by Larry Caes » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:48:54

Hi everybody

I'm a new enterpreneur myself. My business cost a lot to start and
things are very slow right now. I found about it on the web. I'm
wondering how reliable are these web-based businesses and claims such
as $5000 weekly.

Check out my website at http://www.larrycaesar.cicbiz.com. Please tell
me if my prices are right.

sincerely,
Larry Caesar

Access BBC FTP Servers

Post by buggery2 » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 03:39:47

> Want to access the BBC FTP Servers?

> You need a copy of Ispwich WS_FTP software, then download this ini
> file which contains all the password and usernames to access the
> server.

> Loads of goodies

> http://www.geocities.com/ben_suss/WSftp.zip

> (its stored in the ZIP file)

this site has dissapeared does anyone have a copy of it to send me

1. FTP server access problems

Can anybody get onto ftp.gnuplot.info as anonymous. It complains that I
don't enter a valid email address for a password. I do, and have tried
several that I use. No luck.

Does anybody know who looks after the FTP server?

Regards

Tony Flavin

2. Elsa synergy II vs Oxygen VX1

3. Dreamworks "Taken" BBC Two / BBC Choice

4. Docs about textures

5. Access X server when no one logged in?

6. newsgroup for Virtual Reality

7. attn: hubert - very graceful nntp server access - neg - (1/1)

8. render problem LW7.5

9. Illustrator/Server Access

10. Can I access the Deja news server?

11. Server Access

12. How come I couldn't access corel newsgroup server

13. Faster POV3.0 FTP-server???