Need a graphic artist? E-mail me

Post by < » Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Eric Pedersen is my name.
Specify briefly what you need for a graphic.
I will contact you personally back we will talk.
When I have required details reguarding the graphic.
I will create it for you for for a reasonable fee.

Take out the "y" in maine and you will have
my correct e-mail address.

Click here to go to my gallery.

http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/memphis/867/origgraph/origgraph.html

1. Need a graphic artist? E-mail me

Need a graphic artist? E-mail me

Eric Pedersen is my name.
Specify briefly what you need for a graphic.
I will contact you personally back we will talk.
When I have required details reguarding the graphic.
I will create it for you for for a reasonable fee.

Take out the "y" in maine and you will have
my correct e-mail address.

Click here to go to my gallery.

http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/memphis/867/origgraph/origgraph.html

2. Realistic looking planets

3. How to using ActiveMovie SDK in delphi3 ?

4. PM6.5 Plus updated filters - why pay?

5. spamming (was "your romance ad in USSR")

6. EMAIL to Microsoft Mail/Quick Mail routing

7. Needed: logo overhaul - Graphic artists needed

8. Graphic artist needed to do game graphics.