Looking for 3D animators in Boston area

Post by Lou Fasul » Fri, 16 May 1997 04:00:00

We are a small developer group working in Somerville Mass looking for a
3D artist/Animator to work on speculation prior to development funding
at which point salaries, milestone bonuses and royalties will be
available.  We are designing and building a kick-ass real time strategy
war game.  This is not a clone and conquer game but is the result of
almost 30 case studies.  If interested please contact:

--
Lou Fasulo
Producer

Looking for 3D animators in Boston area

Post by tob » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

Oh c'mon just pay people for christ's sake.

Do you guys know how much rent is in Somerville/Cambridge?

you must be some *ing trust fund brat.