car show video trailer

Post by Serge Kourdak » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:11:49

Here

http://www.vrtainment.com/vrtainment_web/projects/carshowpr.htm

you might download car show video trailer
( three versions of the same trailer with different resolution)
quite a bit of eye candy.

Regards
Serge

1. Video Trailer

I invite you to check out the trailer to my new Video Short entitled "Toy
Soldier".
You may find the trailer in my Digimation gallery at:

<http://genesis-space-station.simplenet.com/digimation.htm>

The video is an "outer limits" type story and is a mixture of live action
and animation.  The original footage was done with a HI8 camera, but the
entire production was eventually digitized.  I used Ulead's Mediastudio,
Metacreaion's Poser 3, SoftFX and Bryce 3 to create "Toy Soldier".

Enjoy!

A. A. Roberts

2. angel pics - 1hangel.gif (0/1)

3. POV-Ray installation problem

4. Awesome video quality of Star Wars trailer

5. MAX FAQ mailing list!

6. Video Trailer

7. video car for 3d

8. looking for 3d object: seatbelt and some other car accesories like car doors

9. Video formats that support "Slide Shows"?

10. Showing video in VR

11. SIGGRAPH/NE Annual Film/Video Show