mui question

Post by Ronnie Bravema » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

This should be very simple to solve for all you mui gurus. I need to
have a window that has mui support at the bottom (eg buttons)
but at the top have a raw OpenGL render. How do I have the both
simultaneously?
thanks,
Ronnie

mui question

Post by Steve Bake » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> This should be very simple to solve for all you mui gurus. I need to
> have a window that has mui support at the bottom (eg buttons)
> but at the top have a raw OpenGL render. How do I have the both
> simultaneously?

Since MUI takes over all the GLUT callbacks, what you ask is virtually
impossible.

That's why I wrote PUI, which will do what you need and is
available for free here:

   http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1/pui

--

Steve Baker                (817)619-8776 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
Raytheon Systems Inc.      (817)619-4028 (Fax)

1. Couple of GLUT and MUI questions

1. Can I create a window which behaves as a dialog box, which means as a
new, independent window, but which doesn't end the application when
destroyed (by Close button, not by glutDestroyWindow call)?

2. Can I control window appearance (e.g. determine if it has a border or
not, display or not minimize and maximize buttons, etc.)?

3. Does anybody understand how UI list in MUI works? I am creating two
different windows, each with its own UI list (each window has only one
button), but if I create one window and destroy it, and then create the
other window, it will have both its own button and the button from the
other window. Why?

Thanks.

Damir Cosic

2. Sizing image windows?

3. Mui question

4. When is LightWave 6 Supposed to be Released ?

5. Mui and Toaster lightwave Question??

6. Way to convert flic or mov files to QT?

7. MUI

8. LW 5.0 and Cyrix 686

9. (mui.h) Can this be done?

10. (Mui.h from glut3.7) how to get the input from a text box

11. MUI