Unexplainable bug in my OpenGL animation

Unexplainable bug in my OpenGL animation

Post by Kristoffer Adcoc » Sun, 12 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hello all,

I've just ported over my OpenGL animation from the SGI that I originally
wrote it on, to my PC. There's a glitch when it runs, however, which I
really can't explain, so I've put it on my website. I'd be grateful if
anyone who's interested could download it and see if they've seen this
problem before. It's only about 36K, so it won't take long (unless
you're using a 2400 baud modem, I suppose). Its at :

      www.adcock.demon.co.uk/fishtank.exe

It might take an hour or so for the web cache to update.

Many thanks in advance,

Cheers,

| (Destroyer of worlds, conqueror of galaxies, ravisher of women,     |
| picker of noses, owner of StrongARM RPC, AMD K6 and Psion Series 5) |

1. unexplainable?

hard to say what it might be...
is it just a plain box? with no sub_divisions?
is that a bit map?is there tiling on it?
do you have 2 boxes as the plane?
if u do are they on the same axis?
SM

2. Anaglyph