Rotating camera around the scene

Post by Marsel Osipo » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello.
    I need to rotate the camera around the scene according to mouse
movements.  I am using XForms X toolkit...  Can anyone please help.

                            Thank you!
                                Marsel

1. USE OPENGL TO MOVE THE CAMERA, NOT THE SCENE AROUND IT

HOW CAN ONE DRAW A PIXEL, THEN DO A ROTATION (glRotateF) AND THEN GET FROM
OPENGL THE NEW COORDINATES OF THE ROTATED PIXEL ?

WHEN YOU WANT TO MOVE THE POSITION OF THE CAMERA ITSELF BY X DEGREES AROUND
SOME VECTOR, IS THERE A SIMPLE WAY TO DO IT (without having to write the
functions that do rotation yourself) ? must be some good code ready to use
for this somewhere...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. NURBS in max -- beginnerquestion :)

3. HELP- in rotating the camera around an object

4. PCD-Format

5. rotating camera around object

6. Varying distance between major X tics when plotting with dates?

7. How to rotate camera around origin???

8. truetype fonts

9. HELP - cant rotate a camera around an object1

10. HELP- in rotating the camera around an object

11. How to rotate a camera around many objects?

12. rotating camera around object