OpenGL Callback Functions

Post by ah » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:41:00

Hi,

Is it possible to have a generic GLUT callback functions without
writing one in VC++?  I'm hoping to use it to poll for changes in the
status of a few trackers.
Thank in advance.

Regards,
ahk

1. Problem with opengl texture rendering in callback function

I'm using a callback function to render a square with animated
textures with opengl. But the border colour of the texture
affects surrounding inventor objects. I.e. when the border
colour is black, all inventor objects are rendered black. Does
anyone have a clue as to why this happens?

Thanks!
-Trond Tjostheim

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. how do you load .Lif files

3. Non-static member function as callback

4. Question about call polf in GL

5. Video for windows callback functions

6. Artists needed for Gameboy Advance game

7. CALLBACK as a class member function

8. more sensitive keyboard callback function?

9. glutIdleFunc - Frequency of calls to the Idle Callback Function

10. (Annoying) GLU Tesselator Callback Functions

11. display callback function

12. glut mouse callback function