Example for the Convolution Extension

Post by Marco Bub » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I'm searching for a example for the Convolution Extension. Anybody
there who know a pointer to something.

Thanks for help.

Marco

--

Post by Simon Pigo » Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Hi

> I'm searching for a example for the Convolution Extension. Anybody
> there who know a pointer to something.

> Thanks for help.

> Marco

Check out the OpenGL tutorial called Roam  (its also an O2 demo I believe). Its
in the SGI developers toolbox which you can sign up for (web access is free) via
http://toolbox.sgi.com

Once you've done that the code you should look at is in:
https://toolbox.sgi.com/toolbox/src/tutorials/OGLT/OGLT.examples/apps...

The file filters.c contains example convolutions (eg. blur, sharpen, edge detect
and a few others) and the code to apply them. Works nicely too....

Cheers,
Simon